Return Shipping Fees
Terms & conditions
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know, we’d like this to be within 14 days of purchase, the buyer must pay for any return costs unless the product is damaged or faulty. We will arrange to pick it up.
If you return your item to our shop and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a gift card to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused or altered in any way.
We’ll refund any delivery charges you’ve paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only).
See full terms and conditions here, and information on Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange.
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you.
- made to order products.
- Altered in anyway.
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We’ll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods can be returned as long as:
- You can package it in its original box & packaging
- The cue is still in its original condition and has not been altered in any way
- There is a UK mainland return fee of £15 for any parcel under 1.5 metre in length
- There is a UK mainland return fee of £25 for any parcel over 1.5 metre in length
- Any region classed as outside UK Mainland please contact us for return costs
I can arrange to pick the cue up from an address of your choice where someone will be there on the day of collection. This can be arranged as soon as next working day.
For this to happen you would need to purchase a UK Return. To do this:
- Hover over accessories and on the dropdown menu click Delivery Costs
- Then click UK returns £15 – £25
- Then chose option under 1.5 metre £15 or option over 1.5 metre £25 (Longest side)
- Then pay the Fee.
Once you have done this let me know the collection address and pick up date (Next day onwards, excludes Saturday or Sunday or Bank holidays)
I will then arrange Parcelforce to collect and label the parcel themselves. Please take off or pen over the original label.
Once the cue is returned to me then I will arrange a full refund or replacement for you if all conditions are met.
Paul (Premium Cues)